Do You Need A Divorce Plan?
Take this test and answer Yes or No to all of the following questions:
- Have you established credit on your own?
- Are you protected against identity theft and credit fraud?
- Do you have a budget to accommodate a single income?
- Is the division and distribution of your combined assets fair and equitable?
- Do you know if keeping your home is the best financial decision for you and your family?
- Do you know the short and long term cost or benefit of renting vs. buying a home post divorce?
- Do you know what will happen to your children if something happens to you?
- Do you know what will happen to your children if something happens to your spouse?
- Will your children's lifestyle remain intact as their world around them changes?
- Is your life insurance enough to cover your children's expenses?
- Do you need to go back to school to improve your income?
- Will you be able to maintain your current lifestyle?
- Do you know what appropriate steps to take to protect your estate?
- Do you know if you will need to set up a trust?
- Do you have trustees that will need to be revised?
If you have answered "NO" to any of these questions then you NEED a plan.
Contact Us right now for more information or see even more reasons why you need a plan.